Eris is a platform for building, testing, maintaining, and operating distributed applications with a blockchain backend. Eris makes it easy and simple to wrangle the dragons of smart contract blockchains.
The Eris Philosophy
- What are blockchains?
- What are smart contracts?
- When are permissioned blockchains better than unpermissioned?
- When are smart contract approaches better than tokenized approaches?
What is Eris?
- Introduction to the Eris Stack
- The Eris platform and its components
- eris:cli Access to the Eris Platform
- eris:db Permissionable, Logic Optimized Blockchain Client
- eris:pm The Smart Contract Package Manager
- Getting Started With Eris
- Create Your Own Permissioned Chain
- Deploying Your Own Smart Contracts
- Interacting with Your Own Smart Contracts
- Collaborating on your application
- In Depth: Writing Your Own Smart Contracts
- In Depth: Getting Started with Eris In the Cloud
- In Depth: Create An Advanced Permissioned Chain
- In Depth: Deploy Your Advanced Permissioned Chain to Cloud Instances, and Connect it to Peer Network
- In Depth: Working with Complex Smart Contract Suites From Eris
- In Depth: All About Services: Toadserver
- eris:cli command reference and specifications
- eris:db permissioning system
- eris:chain_manager command reference and specifications
- eris:package_manager overview
- eris:package_manager command reference and specifications
- eris:keys command reference and specifications
- eris:legal overview
- eris:legal command reference and specifications
- Eris <=> Docker Machine
- Eris <=> Docker (Blog Post)
- Eris <=> IPFS (Blog Post)
- eris:cli Walkabout: Services (Blog Post)
- eris:cli Walkabout: Chains (Blog Post)
- eris:cli Walkabout: Files (Blog Post)
- Exporting and Importing Your Keys
- Working with the blockchain using bash and curl
- Updating your genesis.json
Click on the
connect menu above to discover the Eris community and get support.
Marmots of the world, unite!